HERE AT FOREVER BEAUTIFUL™, OUR MISSION IS TO GET YOU THE MAXIMUM RESULTS POSSIBLE. EVERY PERSON IS DIFFERENT, BUT WE HAVE FOUND THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF COMMON MISTAKES THAT ARE MADE WHILE TAKING OUR PRODUCTS, WHICH IS WHY WE CAME UP WITH SOME TIPS TO HELP YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY.
- The first part is water. You should be drinking 6-8 16oz bottles each day.
- That means, no sodas, coffee, juices, teas, etc.
- The herbs in the capsules are activated by water, which means if you add anything else to the mix, you will either make the capsules stop working or slow down the process
- If you ever feel yourself dry-mouth or cotton mouth, this means your not drinking enough water, so up your water intake.
- If you are working out, make sure you stay hydrated, you might have to drink even more water than what is recommended.
The second part is EATING!!
- Don't be afraid to EAT! You will not gain more weight, while on the capsules. It's impossible, the capsules will not let you over eat.
- Don't think of yourself on a diet. JUST EAT!
- I want you to realize that your appetite is being suppressed by the capsules, which means your portion size will be smaller.
- With that said, you should make wise choices with the food you choose. Pick high calorie foods. An example I like to give is "If you had to choose between a Big Mac or a salad, I want you to choose the Big Mac,because it has the most calories."
- Food is fuel to your body. If you don't eat enough for yourself, your metablism slows down, and your body goes into a storage mode. Where it stores whatever food you do give it, inorder to give you the energy you need.
- But if you change your way of eating, and eat 5-7 small meals each day, your body then switches over, into a calorie burning machine!
- It now knows that every 2.5-3 hours you will be giving it fuel (i.e food) that it doesnt have to store anything, because you are consistently feeding it.
- If you ever feel yourself hungry or tiered, it means that your not eating enough, so up your eating.
- Develop an eating routine for yourself.
- Every 2.5-3 hourse you should be eating something, even if your not hungry.
- Always start with a BIG breakfast, medium size lunch and small dinner
- Don't forget your snacks in between meals, we recommend the Nature Valley bars, they have 190 calories in 2 bars, add a pieces of fruit, and there you have a perfect snack!
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WORKOUT, REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO REPLACE THE CALORIES YOU ARE BURNING DURING YOUR WORKOUTS.
A good tool to use is a BMI calculator, that you can find at www.webmd.com If you go here and enter your information, it will tell you how many calories you should be consuming each depending on your activinty level.
If you still have questions, we are here to help! Send us an email or call us. Don't wait till the end of month when your done with your capusles to call us! If after your first week you do not see any results, get in touch with us, so we can figure out what your doing wrong and get you back on track!